2021 Ski Season - Book Now!
Members can find more information about accessing Kongoola in the news section.
(Follow the link above to our online booking page to see our current bed availability. Select your beds, pay via PayPal or direct debit, & receive a confirmation receipt by return e-mail.)
Driving up to Hotham? Pay your resort entry fees here!
Welcome to our family friendly ski club, located in the pristine Davenport Village at Mt Hotham Alpine Resort. Run by members, we welcome visitors to our lodge to share its comfortable facilities as well as its relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
If you are looking for very comfortable ski-in and ski-out accommodation at Mt Hotham, Kongoola provides affordable self-catering and "clean-as-you-go" ski-lodge accommodation, with breathtaking views.
Kongoola provides pillows and doonas on all beds, however, guests are required to bring their own sheets, pillow slips, doona covers and towel. All double and queen beds are supplied with queen bed size doonas and our single and king single beds will be supplied with double bed size doonas.
* Kongoola is conveniently located near short-term drop-off and long-term car parking, resort transport, ski trails, restaurants and bars, and essential supplies.
* Our ski club provides an over-snow luggage sled to move your food, bags, skis and boards from the short-term car park or the Jack Frost bus stop, to our front door.
* As you return from a hard day enjoying some of Australia's most demanding ski runs, Kongoola's spacious ski and board storage area is suitable for storing your downhill or cross-country skiing and snowboarding equipment.
* Our drying room will provide you with peace of mind that your gear is secure and dry for the next day of adventure.
* Our warm, clean facilities, include spacious, family bunk bedrooms, modern en suite bedrooms and a friendly, inviting, communal lounge area with a real-log fireplace and views of the snow falling over the valley below.
* We also have a sound-proof games room with table-tennis, billiards and television facilities on a lower level.
* Our large commercial-scale kitchen and dining facilities, renowned to be some of the best-designed on the mountain, allow you to exchange stories of your day's adventures with other like-minded alpine enthusiasts.
* To make sure you are well rested for your adventures the next day, Kongoola's Code of Conduct ensures minimal noise occurs after 10pm. Consideration of others is key to the harmonious communal experience that we enjoy at Kongoola.